UK film releases and contracts

These are for documentaries, but some of the documents will be useful for dramas too.

Here’s the list:

Standard release form A standard, non-payment, release form for use with documentary subjects
Confidentiality Agreement For times when you’re dealing with sensitive information
Freelance Agreement For both above and below the line, it’s useful to keep everything in writing when money’s involved
Location Agreement You’ll need this when filming on any private property not belonging to you
Sales Agent Agreement This could be one of the most of important bits of paperwork you sign
Music Recording Licence For the use of copyrighted music in your film

Found at The British Documentary Website.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: